We travel the world to find unique, hand selected Vintage Clothing for you. Order on this blog, by sending us an email to KVintageClothing@gmx.de or come to one of our Pop-up Store locations in Düsseldorf! On this blog we keep you posted on opening dates!

Freitag, 15. November 2013

New fluffy winter arrivals!

From today on I am going to write as well about our fashion store in Eindhoven on the K Vintage Clothing blog. I just love our new collection at Admi Mode in Eindhoven!! We went to Paris to buy some amazing, fluffy winter collection for girls.  Lots of fluffy, soft sweaters and knits in all different colors, especially christmas-tree-green, white and black, as well as wax pants in black. I love to wear this clothing with biker boots or black high heels. From today on I will post every day of the next weeks a new outfit, which you can order on heavilyaddictedtofashionK Vintage Clothing or on Admi Mode. Today I present you a mix of fluffy, christmas-tree-green sweater and black wax pants. With this I love to wear my Vogue beanie from Patricia Field. If you like the outfit, just comment on this post or contact me with the contact form and I will send you more information. If you follow me on Instagram, you will get every day new outfit posts.

k vintage clothing admi mode new arrivals
k vintage clothing admi mode new arrivals
k vintage clothing admi mode new arrivals




2 Kommentare:

  1. Bei H&M habe ich sie leider gar nicht gefunden, sonst hätte ich da garantiert auch zugeschlagen. Danke! :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Was brauchst du denn genau? Du kannst das Outfit oder Teile des Outfits bei mir bestellen... LG :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...